Wednesday, October 21, 2009

St. Louis, Missouri

It has been a while since my trip to St. Louis, MO, but I really enjoyed my vacation there. There is so much to see and do. Plus, the city has a lot of free attractions.

There is a free train museum in the mall. The Lewis and Clark site is an excellent site to see for free. The St. Louis Zoo has free admission, but they do charge you for parking, which isn't that big of a deal if you have a van full of people.

There are a number of historic sites in St. Louis. The Ulysses S. Grant Historic Site, the Jefferson Barracks and more. And the great thing, is they are all free to see.

If you are planning on a visit to St. Louis, you could have a very inexpensive vacation there. All you would have to pay for is your hotel and your food and drinks.

I have written an article on How to Travel to St. Louis on a Budget. I hope you will take the opportunity to view it.

May all of your travels be...Lots of fun and mostly free!

No comments: