Saturday, April 9, 2011

Budget Travel Fort Worth

I have traveled to the Fort Worth/Dallas area twice in my lifetime. Both trips were around Thanksgiving, and I had a blast both times.

On both trips, I stayed in a hotel in Fort Worth. The hotel was nice, clean and very affordable. I would travel to the city again, if there weren't so many other cities I have left to see. Although, I am sure that I will eventually make it back.

The Grapevine area is really great for shopping. I found some of the best deals of my life on "Black Friday", shopping the day after Thanksgiving.

I remembering visiting the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame and seeing a stampede in the Fort Worth Stockyards. I also had my picture taken on a real live bull, on both trips.

There are a number of fun things to see and do when traveling to Fort Worth. Check out How to Visit Fort Worth on a Budget.

No comments: