Saturday, September 14, 2013

Free Airfare

Just figured out how to get free airfare for my next vacation!

I received a credit card offer in the mail.  If I sign up for a Delta SkyMiles, I'll receive 35,000 miles after spending just $1000 in the first 3 months.  I know I spend that much in groceries and gas alone, so that's no problem!

Plus, if I make a Delta purchase within the first 3 months, they'll give me a $50 statement credit.

Here's what I decided to do.....

Apply, for the card.  For the trip I want to take, I only need 25,000 SkyMiles.  I'll have 10,000 left over.

Once I book the trip, I'll pre-order a snack or a drink.  They'll give me a 20% statement credit, for pre-ordering.  Plus, I'll get a $50 statement credit. 

I'll use the card to pay for up to $50 in meals or admission fees, while I'm on the trip!  What a great way to pay for part of a vacation!

No comments: