Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just Back from Myrtle Beach

I just got back from Myrtle Beach. It was a nice relaxing trip. The temperature there was in the high 80's and 90's the whole time I was there. But it felt comfortable. It's amazing how much the lack of humidity can make a difference.

I stayed at a little resort in downtown called the Polynesian Resort. Although there were a lot of families staying there, I still would only recommend this place as only a place to lay your head.

There's not really a bad neighborhood in Myrtle Beach. However, I would suggest anyone planning a trip there to stay either on the South of North side of the Grand Strand. Or before making your reservation, you might ask one simple question...Does the hotel have interior hallways leading to the rooms? Those that do, are usually worth paying a little more.

No comments: